Saturday, August 28, 2010

I cry to know myself

Sometimes you need to put your mind to rest,let heart take over,let feelings run havoc,good bad whatever it may be,let them express themselves.You will ask what's the use? Well this is called cleansing of soul. Didn't we lose touch of it in our daily life? But how is that you let your inner consciousness come to the forefront?

It's not easy actually.You have buried it so deep it does not come up easily. You gradually lose touch of real you.But try this you will emerge stronger.The weaknesses which come up as tears and anger actually connect with your inner self. Any small event can be a trigger if you are ready to experiment.

I do this to connect with myself.Like I did yesterday. Nothing as such happened,only a small incident which does not deserve my attention at all but yes could have been used efficiently to connect with my inner self. I did just that and I realized so much sadness still remained in me, and the more I took it out I felt light and happy.

It helps to show weakness,if I cry and I am alone I know I have myself with me.No I don't need any support or shoulder to cry :). I can perfectly control my emotions but I wanted them to go loose, see where they go,how I feel at the spur of the moment.What thoughts cross my mind. I got to know myself much better than I did all these days.

I could have kept this exercise to myself but I wanted to take this further,yes I get weak to go more stronger.I wanted to share this since I don't feel ashamed at all I had tears,I had anger seething in me. It would let me emerge more as I want myself to be.

We have to face truth and when I say am optimist I am, after knowing all the negativity. I know the smile which comes to me now is genuine,not fake since I am not forcing. I am in full control of my emotions and yet they are not suffocated.

Do you think this kind of interaction session with yourself will help you?

2 comments:

ttthakur said...

Nice experiment with oneself for self realisation. As they say, self realisation is God realisation.
Best Wishes

Me said...

it helps me...

and it is VERY important.