Friday, February 6, 2009

Workaholic

I like work. Does it mean I like working, yes working for results , not just for the sake of it. Don't we all like results. Imagine a situation day in and day out you are just slogging but nothing is the outcome. Would you like it ,of course not. We human beings actually love goals,some destination we want to reach rather than just walking aimlessly. But then there is a fine line that is sometimes you do something and you don't expect anything in return but that doesn't mean you wouldn't want any definite outcome of this yes you would, rather in this case you would go beyond your usual capacity. This is the case where you actually work by heart. Like I am writing this blog why because I want to vent my feelings,am I expecting anything from this,yes satisfaction of my being and that would be the greatest reward. Apart from that if someone reads my blogs and finds it interesting I would definitely feel happy but if no one reads, still I would go on writing. Why because I would love reading all this as time passes. This is another work I love :)

No comments: